With 2016's CycleFest proving a success, this years festival is set to offer even more.
Held on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd July, Seaton's CycleFest boasts a variety of activities to suit all ages.
Vintage Day, Saturday 1st July features:
- over 100 vintage cyclist riding through the town on the Summer Velo Vintage Ride
- A vintage fair held at Cliff Field Gardens- boasting delicious food, arts and crafts and a bring your own vintage picnic.
- Art@Jubilee Local Artists will exhibit their work
Race Day, Sunday 2nd July will feature:
- Over 200 of the country's and regions best riders taking part in a series of thrilling criterium races.
- Elite categories include Men's and Women's E/1/2/3 and Youth A/B. There is also a category 4 race and a free Community Open ride for those keen amateurs and weekend warriors.
- Get the entire family involved with a kids' relay race and loads of prizes to be won.
- The 'Seaton Crit' has been described as "The best course in the South West"
The Festival Village will be open on Sunday 2nd July at Thury Harcourt Place with entertainment for all the family including BMX Shows, live music, events and activities. There is plenty to see at the heart of Seaton and along the sea front.
To find out more, please visit seatoncyclefest.co.uk.